বুধবার, ৭ মার্চ, ২০১৮

Treasure

Treasure
It is my golden treasure
Hidden carefully in my heart
It is precious to my soul
I love it in secret
I kiss it with warm lips
My treasure abandoned me
 I suffered     
I cried 
 I was sad and depressed 
Many years passed
My love knocked on my door suddenly
I trembled with
Surprise and joy
My eyes shed tears
We didn't see each other
We didn’t touch 
We didn’t smell
We didn't come near
We loved from far
He wrote me
I wrote him
If we come close
The same old love
Will be fresh and alive
The natural instincts 
Will demand their shares
We will love and embrace
We will kiss and smile
We will be sad again
Tears will roll down our cheeks
 We chose to be away
Not to see each other
It is easy to live by habits
To follow the routine
To perform the duties
My love is on one planet
I am in another
He will be in my heart
I will be in his soul
Forget me not
Forget not our treasure
Let us love
Till we die
Let our treasure be eternal

1 টি মন্তব্য: